Which court can give me my order?

A new article by Quay Law Centre associate Brandon D. Hastings discusses differences between Supreme Court and Provincial Court, and which court can give you the order you want. Read the full article here.

In British Columbia, there are two main courts that handle actions: Supreme Court, and Provincial Court. Provincial Court is more limited in what it can do (its ‘jurisdiction’), so knowing the difference between the two can be the difference between getting what you want, and not.

This entry was posted in Child Custody and Access, Child Support, Divorce, Family Law, Property Division, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.